Our client is a US. manufacturer of Towel and Tissue products for the away from home markets and specialty spill control items. They are customer-focused promoting fair and honest dealings with their customers, suppliers, and employees all with a fast & flexible team-based culture. With multiple locations across the United States they utilize state-of-the-art equipment manufacturing the best products in the industry!
We are searching for an experienced Sourcing Manager to be responsible for buying, selling and managing the following products as well as negotiating contracts and evaluating suppliers. The ideal candidate has a combination of leadership skills, product knowledge, industry savvy and prior experience overseeing the daily workflow, budget and schedules of the Purchasing Department.
- Manage purchasing processes to achieve organizational objectives and goals
- Develop specifications and select qualified vendors to source components and/or finished goods from vendors
- Determine the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery, schedules and quality
- Manage vendor mast current data and identify implement cost savings strategies
- Ensure optimal stock levels of inventory are maintained by anticipating inventory shortages or excessive surpluses
- Manage disposition plan of materials including RMA’s
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3+ years of proven work experience
- Proven experience managing a budget and negotiating goods contracts, successful time and priority management skills
- Solid ability to meet all deadlines and organizing timely manner
- Ability to travel up to 10% for vendor visits, including possible overseas trips
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.