Our client is a US. Manufacturer of Towel and Tissue products for the away from home markets and specialty spill control items. They are customer-focused promoting fair and honest dealings with their customers, suppliers, and employees all with a fast and flexible team-based culture. With multiple locations across the United States they utilize state-of-the-art equipment manufacturing the best products in the industry!
We are searching for a Controls Engineer responsible for developing and testing electrical designs to support all manufacturing locations and the overall business goals and objectives. Provides leadership and guidance to drive positive metrics in overall plant operational performance, focused on machine capabilities that result in improved safety and service; while controlling and reducing cost. BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and strong electrical engineering experience in a manufacturing
- Program, modify, and troubleshoot PLC’s on paper/non-woven converting and manufacturing lines:
o Proficiency with Siemens S7, Rockwell Logix 500/5000, and B+R very desirable
- Lead and/or support plant wide continuous improvement initiatives through a wide range of upgrades to existing assets and the development/acquisition of new assets:
o Automated data collection and reporting
o Converting line automation, speed increases, and consistency improvements
o On-line inspections systems
- Assist with commissioning and debugging new trial and production lines
- Proficient in AutoCad LT for control circuit development
- Experienced in plant electrical distribution systems including switch gear, distribution panels, starters and drives
- Experienced with electric motors from fractional hp to 600 hp including servo driven motors
- Coordinate with the maintenance group on preventative maintenance, machine repair, and predictive maintenance
- Driving a required focus surrounding safety policies and compliance
- Prepares project recommendations through the collection, analysis, and summation of data and trends
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.