Customer Service Representative
We are working with a growing global designer and manufacturer of high quality, flame retardant, technical fabrics and wallcoverings, specializing in the Hospitality, Healthcare, Cruise and Corporate sectors. For over 30 years, the company has focused on design excellence and differentiation through technical innovation resulting in a diverse and comprehensive range of beautiful, exclusive and durable flame retardant furnishing fabrics with over 10,000 stock items.
Due to growth, the company is looking for a Customer Service Assistant/Representative for the Winter Park, Florida office to support the activities related to sampling and administrative functions. This position report to the Operations Manager and ultimately the General Manager. The company is offering a competitive base salary with benefits including 10 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays and a competitive benefits/insurance plan.
This is a customer facing role, so professional appearance is expected. The company provides local training initially with additional training in their European facility. There will be some limited travel for trade shows to meet with customers (generally in Las Vegas, NYC, Chicago, and Miami).
- Responsible for processing sample requests from Designers, Sales, Architects, Customers, etc. including sampling analysis and inventory
- In charge of new product/collection launches to the sales force
- Supporting team with processing sales orders, proforma payments, vendor invoices, order follow-up and any other procurement and sales related functions
- Supporting sales team and customers with pricing and textile inquiries
- Supporting daily office tasks such as organizing mail/FedEx, ordering supplies as well as other administrative duties
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with office administration preferred
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a small office environment
- Must be comfortable working independently and making minor decisions without direct supervision
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Goal oriented, meets deadlines and capable of prioritizing workload
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.