Director of Sales Support
This is a US Owned company that has been in business for 16+ years and is just getting started! They are a premium Sock company that sells to the top retailers in the country and works with some of the top brands in the country. They also have their own brands. Very well respected company in the marketplace and a great place to work. They have great benefits and promote from within. Their business has been up double digits for the past few years and they continue to invest and expand. Well financed. This is a great company to be with. This is not WFH.
The company is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager for a full-time position to work on site at its location about 30 minutes from Winston Salem, NC. This manager will have 2 reporting customer service representatives servicing 6-10 salespeople working with mostly independent specialty accounts.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or sales support, consumer products preferred
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Suite
- Highly proficient understanding of pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
- Disciplined calendar management capability and an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to react well in a fast-paced environment
- Decision maker, Team oriented
- A strong instinct to follow-up on opportunities and commitments
- Exhibit skill for sales, understanding of customer priorities
- Weekly dashboard management detailing order, shipment, and production statuses
- Manage 2 Customer Service Reps’ daily workflow
- Oversight of SKU setups with new products, existing, and closeout products
- Collaboration with demand planning team
- Part of a team answering calls and written communication about order flow
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.