Supply Chain Analyst
This is a US Owned $125MM+ company that has a Retail and Hospitality Division. They have been in business for over 75 years and were acquired by Private Equity a few years back. This PE Firm is very diversified. Right now, they are in a “build up” scenario, so could be years before the company is put on market. This a consumer goods company that focuses on soft and hard good for the home and for institutional. They offer full benefits.
We are looking for someone that has a breadth of experience in:
- Supply Planning (required)
- Inventory Management (required)
- Demand Planning (preferred but not a show stopper)
We are looking for a utility player who can help in all of these areas, but the focus in the short and medium term will be on the supply side. Here are the types of tasks that they will be asked to do:
- Review inventory positions on given items and determine how increases or decreases in demand will impact future service levels and communicate to sales and customer service
- Assist in determining and implementing inventory policy to optimize purchases and inventory, including MOQ’s, lead times, lot sizes, etc.
- Determine quantities needed for purchase weekly for a set of finished goods items
- Create and run inventory reports such as weeks of supply, inventory turns, items at risk, backorders with recovery date, supplier on-time shipping metrics, etc.
- Establish processes for min/max replenishment of components for kitting process and ensure that demands are incorporated into finished goods planning
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.