Demand Planning Analyst
This is a US Owned $125MM+ company that has a Retail and Hospitality Division. They have been in business for over 75 years and were acquired by Private Equity a few years back. This PE Firm is very diversified. Right now, they are in a “build up” scenario, so could be years before the company is put on market. This a consumer goods company that focuses on soft and hard good for the home and for institutional. They offer full benefits.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this role is responsible for working with Sales and Marketing to develop and execute SKU level forecasts that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. The role analyzes trends and exploits the information to promote continuous improvement in key business metrics such as inventory and service levels.
• Develop channel/customer level SKU forecasts utilizing inputs including: sales forecast, historical demand, promotional plans, new product introductions, end of life, and product rationalization
• Work with sales team to align sales estimates with SKU-level forecast projections
• Analyze customer demand and inventory information to identify risk and opportunities in the sales projection
• Review weekly forecast consumption to identify outliers, communicate action plans and revise future forecasts
• Track planned promotion quantities working with sales and marketing to ensure forecast are aligned with customer needs and expectations
• Participate in monthly S&OP to present forecast projections, explain inputs and reconcile gaps between SKU forecasts and sales estimates
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Supply Chain, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related business field
• 2+ years’ experience in Demand Planning or other supply chain functions
• Overall understanding of the Demand Planning and its implication on the Supply Chain (Production, Inventory and Service)
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain cross functional relationships
• Strong Problem Solving and Organization Skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.