Our Client is a global leader in end-use market sales of Fabrics for Swimwear, Activewear, Intimate Apparel, Ready-to-Wear, Theatrical costumes, and all segments of the Printed Fabric Industry. The company specializes in raschel, tricot, and warp-knit elastic fabrics.
As an Industrial Engineer, you will be responsible for performing project engineering work, developing/improving processes and/or systems while engaging in continuous improvement projects across all production lines. Additional responsibilities include defining and documentation of technical details to support projects and activities including time studies and writing BOMs.
- BS Degree in technical field with appropriate continuous training, Industrial Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in textiles
- Understanding of work measure and methods improvement
- Lean/Kaizen experience is a plus
- Experience with ERP and production monitoring systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Access, MS Project
- Knowledge of warp knitting and dye & finish
- Knowledge of sewing techniques and equipment
- The ideal (not required) candidate will also have experience in/or managing Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Production/Scheduling, and Safety in addition to their engineering experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.