Order Fulfillment Clerk
This leading US Owned, Home Fashions/Bedding company, has been a leader in the industry for over 30 years is looking for 2 Order Fulfillment Clerks for their facility west of Dallas and east of Fort Worth, TX. Hourly position – pays up to $16/hour including full benefits.
The objective of the Order Fulfillment/Routing Clerk is to coordinate all routing activities to ensure timely shipping of orders to the customers and assist the shipping supervisor with truck scheduling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day activities related to the shipment and delivery of products to our customers
• Works closely with Production and Inventory to ensure material and production availability
• Creates finished product load documents and routes these in retail transportation websites
• Prepares bills of lading for each shipment and updates manifests when they have shipped
• Checks all shipping documents, bills of lading, packing lists, manifests for accuracy
• Maintains the notes in our Oracle system to ensure good communication between the plant, corporate office, and sales
• Requisitions transportation from customers to ship plant products
• Follows routing guides to determine quantity and type of transportation needed
• Works closely with customer transportation departments and truck carriers
• Perform other clerical tasks as needed
• Minimum 2 years of large retail customer routing and customer service experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong computer ERP and PC skills
• Proficient in Internet navigation, MS Word, Excel and good data entry experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and follow up skills
• UPS and FedEx experience a plus
• Bilingual Spanish a plus
• RF Scanning
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.