Vice President, Sales, North America
This incredible textile company offers sustainable materials for high-performance apparel, footwear, home fashions and more. This company is innovative and utilizes long lasting and chemical free technology. Excellent team in place! Amazing benefits, including paid vacation, holiday and sick leave. Will be REMOTE – should be located in Pacific or Mountain Time Zones.
We are looking for a Vice President, Sales with 7+ years of experience selling and/or developing apparel raw materials OR apparel within the Outdoor, Active, Lifestyle, Workwear and Tailored brands.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Should have a proven background in understanding brands and relationships with customers
- This VP will be the customer contact and leader of all North American Sales for the West Coast
- They will be the customer advocate within the company to talk about opportunities as well as escalate issues as they arise
- Create strategic plans to grow and nurture business for current customers
- Identify new customers and attend global trade shows to meet current and prospective customers
- Travel up to 33%
- Should have a thorough understanding of fabric and end uses in apparel, textile supply chain, product/fabric development process and more
- Comfortable working with large customer organizations at all levels and should be able to bring existing relationships to the table
- Deep knowledge of customer communication and prospecting tools including Outlook, CRM and Linked In/Sales Navigator
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.