This is a Vertical Knitting, Dyeing & Printing company established 40+ years ago. They are located on the West Coast and work with some of the best brands in the Apparel industry. They are one of the largest Circular Knitting Mills in the United States. Their equipment is state of the art and they have expanded rapidly in the last few years as production increases in the Western Hemisphere. They will relocate the right candidate.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Circular Knit finishing plant (ideally one that
- produces both Polyester and Cotton)
- Excellent working knowledge of dryer frames
- Hands-on ability solving circular knit finishing issues such as, shrinkage, wrinkling, etc.
- Preferred: Spanish fluency
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.