Privately-owned U.S. Manufacturer and industry leader of high-performance Yarns and Safety Apparel located in West-Central North Carolina. They also make safety apparel (including face masks and other PPE) and have lines for industrial safety, sports clothing, police, private security and specialized Military clothing purchased by governments all over the world! They are the “gold standard” of Safety Apparel, Yarns, and Fabrics. You will work with a great and close-knit team that’s very supportive and they offer full benefits and 401K with matching contributions.
- You will be responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable booking journals, payroll and more.
- You should have strong experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, etc.)
- ERP experience (Dynamic experience a plus)
- Cost accounting
- Reporting & credit card reconciliation
- Plant/Manufacturing accounting background is required
- You will work with a great team that’s close-knit and fully supportive but you should also be a self-starter and able to lead a team of 2-3 direct reports and have your eye on deadlines
- Good communication skills are essential and you should be motivated to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.