Sales & Marketing Representative
Privately-owned U.S. Manufacturer and industry leader of high-performance Yarns, PPE, and Safety Apparel located in West-Central North Carolina that’s been in business for over 55 years! From cut or heat resistant to electrically charged yarns, they have consistently been on the leading edge of yarn fiber technology. They also make Safety Apparel and PPE (medical and non-medical face masks, surgical gowns, etc.) including product lines for industrial safety, sports clothing, police, private security and specialized Military clothing purchased by governments all over the world! They are the “gold standard” of safety apparel, yarns, and fabrics. You will work with a great and close-knit team that’s very supportive and they offer full benefits and 401K with matching contributions.
- You will be responsible for sales/business development, account management, customer service, and marketing including:
o Business development – creating leads and converting to customers and orders. Role will require actively seeking new customers on a daily basis
o Communicating daily with customers – must have professional appearance
o Marketing experience or familiarity with:
▪ Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
▪ Marketing material creation and distribution
▪ Product image creation
▪ Website monitoring and updating – current website utilizes WordPress, so experience with WordPress is a plus
▪ Experience with Hubspot as a marketing and CRM tool is a plus
o Order entry/order management including monitoring and communicating order status internally and externally
- Amazon sales or Amazon Seller Central experience is a plus
- Must be results driven and have a flexible “whatever it takes” attitude to help with any task – even if it is outside the normal role
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Type A personalities, people hungry for a challenge and those highly motivated to succeed will do well
- Minimal to no travel for first 18 months – potential travel afterwards of up to 1 trip per month for customer visits
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree (not required) or equivalent business experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.