We have a 75+ year and growing company that is a supplier to a diverse textile market with products (mostly domestic) including military & tactical, medical and commercial fabrics, narrow fabrics, and numerous trims. Due to continuous growth, the company is looking for a Plant Supervisor to be based in their new West Central North Carolina narrow fabrics manufacturing facility. The facility will be adding additional equipment and a second shift in 2021. The position will have supervision responsibilities of up to 10 employees (Weavers, Shipping/Receiving, Material Handlers, etc.) and will report into the Manufacturing/Operations leadership team based in the company’s Midwest HQ.
The company is offering a competitive salary, full benefits including 401K match and tuition assistance. Relocation assistance will be provided.
- Process & procedure establishment and enforcement
- Monitor and report on KPI’s
- Input production data into ERP system
- Ensure production goals are met
- Work with QA and Procurement/Raw Materials team to ensure customer specifications are met and raw materials are available to meet manufacturing plan/on-time delivery
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Experience with woven fabric and/or woven narrow fabric manufacturing
- Production/Operations background with supervisory experience – textiles experience preferred
- MS Office Suite proficiency with strong Excel skillset
- ERP systems experience – Jomar experience is a plus
- Woven narrow fabric equipment knowledge is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.