Senior Process Engineer
Our client is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative Nonwoven, Flexible, and Rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise serve their customers of all sizes around the world.
We are searching for a Senior Process Engineer with 3+ years’ experience to be responsible for the continuous improvement of asset productivity and quality through improved process control and capability. Leads efforts to troubleshoot quality, material, and process problems and drives improved process control through SOP, material, equipment, and skill development. BS in Engineering, Six Sigma Black/Green belt preferred, Experience in extrusion or textiles preferred.
Primary duties include:
- Ensure all tasks are performed in a safe manner and compliance with all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains ISO compliant process and quality records
- Regularly interacts with frontline leaders and production employees to provide direction and leadership
- Provides technical expertise to Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Product Development, and Quality to support and improve plant performance
- Plans, executes and documents trial results for process and product development
- Provide support in developing specification for new products
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and troubleshooting for quality and production
- Partner with maintenance to improve machine reliability
- Develops and leads assigned projects from start to completion
- Develops and leads improvement programs around quality, process capability and yield reduction
- Responsible for determining process and machine capabilities and continuous improvement programs through the use of statistical methods
- Regularly interfaces with customers and vendors
- Provides support for investigations into customer complaints and developing corrective action
- Responsible for working with raw material and process equipment suppliers to qualify new materials for new products, increasing efficiencies and/or reducing cost
- Utilizes process control methodology (Six Sigma, SPC, Designed Experiments, etc…) to solve problems and improve process control and capability
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.