Process Engineering Manager
Our client is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative Nonwoven, Flexible, and Rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise serve their customers of all sizes around the world.
We are searching for an experienced Process Engineering Manager responsible for the overall results of the process engineering group. This position is a key technology leader and resource for the site with overall accountability for process control systems, process problem resolution, and change management. Works with others on the site leadership team to achieve performance goals and drive continuous improvement.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Exemplifies the Company Behaviors and Values at all times. Leads by example and exhibits professionalism in all areas when representing Company inside and outside of the plant
- Embodies commitment for a safe workplace, and acts as a role model on safety leadership, activities, and communication. Establish and maintain a “safety first” culture
- With a visibly “hands-on” leadership style, provides direction, coaching and training for all process team members
- Implements manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure alignment with the company’s strategic initiatives and core values
- Utilizes process control methodology (Six Sigma, SPC, Designed Experiments, etc.) to solve problems and improve process control and capability
- Plans and directs the efforts of the process engineers in investigating and resolving manufacturing or quality issues, making recommendations for preventive action, optimizing current products and processes, and commercializing new products
- Develops and maintains performance measurements, failure costs, control systems, quality standards, and process capabilities for raw materials/finished products by utilizing such tools as statistical methods, pareto charts, flow charting, failure mode effects analysis
- Establishes and maintains a process audit function to ensure compliance to standards and specifications
- Define process and product specifications, which include machine set-ups, operating conditions, set points, tolerances, processing procedures, and packaging specifications
- Serves as a resource on plant technologies, control systems, and raw materials. Initiates and assists with implementation of process control improvements suing DMAIC planning process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field required
- 5+ years’ experience in process, maintenance or operations role in a manufacturing environment (prefer extrusion, textile or paper)
- Working knowledge of manufacturing industry (non-woven or textile related preferred)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.