Financial Planning Analyst
This dynamic company is experiencing tremendous growth and record sales! This incredible team is motivated and passionate about their apparel and creating high quality products. Fantastic location and lots of room to grow! IN THE OFFICE. Excellent benefits! Some assistance with relocation.
We are looking for a FP&A Analyst with 5+ years of corporate finance experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Proven background in using Excel and building forecasting models from scratch
- Will create and distribute daily inventory metrics to leadership
- Build track and forecast budgets for all Marketing and SG&A cost categories
- Plan out quarterly inventory production runs
- POs based on cash flow projections and strategic goals
- Exceptional organization skills
- Attention to detail to effectively own the company’s inventory forecast
- Comfortable pulling raw data, organizing the data
Amazing company culture and supportive positive environment. IN THE OFFICE position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.