This dynamic company is experiencing tremendous growth and record sales! This incredible team is motivated and passionate about their apparel and creating high quality products. Fantastic location and lots of room to grow! Not a remote position. Excellent benefits!
We are looking for an organized and technical savvy Staff Accountant with 2+ years of experience.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Strong experience in transaction classification, chart of accounts management, inventory as well as Oracle enterprise reporting tools
- Will manage bookkeeping, ERP operations and will work closely with the company’s founders, customer experience and operations team
- Responsibilities include classifying all financial transactions on a weekly basis
- Prepare and book all relevant manual journal entries
- Input all major invoices and purchase orders into ERP, create and manage all new general ledger accounts and identify opportunities to simplify accounting processes with tools or process improvement initiatives
- Other responsibilities include federal tax management and state tax management
- Must be extremely analytical and quantitative with attention to detail
- Comfortable owning and improving existing accounting practices to enhance sustainability
- Self-starter work ethic and strong communication skills
Amazing company culture and supportive positive environment.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.