Branch Sales Manager
This is a different kind of interiors distributor, delivering a unique approach to meet the imaginative needs of a new generation of builders and remodelers. Providing exceptional customer service and a wide array of products, they pride themselves on their unique selections, creative designs, and optimum solutions. Offering custom cabinetry, plumbing, lighting and a variety of tile, stone and flooring, they partner with leading national and international suppliers to ensure that their customers receive the very best in options to fit all budgets and tastes.
Headquartered in the Southeast, they occupy a broad geographic footprint with nine locations across Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina as well as a Central Servicing Center and Warehouse located in Virginia. Each of their Design Centers house state-of-the-art showrooms, dedicated contractor sales counters and on-site, fully stocked warehouses.
Great company, great team with full benefits. This is a company you can grow with and thrive.
This company is seeking a Branch Sales Manager to join their experienced sales team in our Virginia Beach Design Center. The Branch Sales Manager will oversee the development and implementing of all strategic sales plans related to the location and its assigned sales territory. In addition, this position will work with the Branch Operations Manager to provide direct support to the internal sales team and ensure that all sales goals and financial metrics are effectively interpreted, monitored, and obtained.
The Branch Sales Manager will also be responsible for growing market share and promoting excellent client experience.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships by understanding partner accounts’ needs and communicating what those needs are and how to best deliver on those needs
• Monitor quality and service performance of design centers and independent representatives; recommend changes in sales philosophy and policy that serve the company’s best interest
• Implement sales goals for internal sales representatives and work closely with representatives to achieve them
• Monitor and update all reports pertaining to sales, P&L, orders, and customer accounts. Expertly analyze all information to enable appropriate actions and/or solutions.
• Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans to analyze sales, margins, and expense levels properly
• Provide support to partner accounts through industry knowledge and critical thinking skills
• Promote internal sales initiatives to increase growth through a targeted approach
• Experienced as a business leader, sales-driven, and operationally sound
• Proven aptitude in managing sales, P&L, forecasts, and expenses
• Ability to hire, coach, and retain personnel
• Effective with analyzing sales and market data pertaining to the direct success of the location and assigned geographic territory
• Thorough and detail-oriented, with excellent focus on obtaining results
• Familiarity with retail management, preferably within the construction, building materials, or interior design fields
What We’re Looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, marketing, or related field
• +5 years of experience working in a leadership sales role
• Required experience in retail sales management
• Industry knowledge in construction, building materials, or interior design required
• Strong time management, prioritization, planning, and organizational skills
• Results-oriented individual with a sense of urgency
• Sophisticated analytical skills and computer skills to include Microsoft Office and Outlook
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
• Competitive salary, commissions, and participation in net profit-sharing
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
• Generous PTO
• 401k Employer Matching Program through John Hancock
• Employee product discounts
• Flexible schedules with an understanding of a needed and deserved work-life balance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.