Our client has built a worldwide reputation for leading fiber innovation in multiple chemistries, with a steadfast commitment to safety, superior quality, service, color, and sustainability. As a leader market solution-dyed nylon in a broad color pallet, they are a pioneer in the production of uniquely colorful and high-performing, solution-dyed synthetic filament-based fiber for diverse industries including flooring, industrial, and transportation markets around the globe.
We are searching for an experienced Process Engineer to join a thriving industrial fiber manufacturer. Experience in solution-dyed, synthetic filament-based fiber or related preferred.
The Process Engineer is responsible for determining operations to produce products and develops processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met. This position troubleshoots problems with production and takes corrective action. The Process Engineer also researches the purchase of equipment or upgrades to existing equipment.
- Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacture of solution-dyed, synthetic filament-based fiber
- Create/edit/maintain necessary documentation
- Equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring
- Assess the availability of raw materials and their safety and environmental impact of the facility
- Support the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations
- Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel
- Work closely with other specialists for quality control of raw materials
- Assume responsibility for safety/environmental issues and ongoing performance of processes
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Project Management
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.