Dyehouse Supervisor, 2nd Shift
This privately held US Textile company has been around for a while and they are making the innovative changes to stick around for the next 50 years. They have a great team in place and offer full benefits with 401K and relocation assistance. They are NOT in NYC, but they are in beautiful upstate NY around the Little Falls area.
Trade Certification preferred or 5 years trade experience required. Three years supervisor experience preferred. Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work within a team environment-Computer and effective communication skills essential. The Supervisor position works with/ reports to the Plant Manager directly to schedule dyeing operations, troubleshoot dye/production problems and monitor customer specifications/standards.
- Train and Supervise all employees in department on tasks performed
- Maintain color standards and adjust dye formulations accordingly with customer specifications
- Manage work flow and execute dye house schedule with accuracy to maintain quality standards
- Oversee operations in the Dyehouse Lab
- Maintain safe work environment and practices
- Troubleshoot issues with Plant Manager & Lab Supervisor
- Responsible for monitoring and ordering dyes and chemicals used in production
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.