Vice President, Human Resources
This leading and innovative supplier of Bedding, Sleep, and Home Comfort products including proprietary products and coveted national brands has experienced extreme growth in the last several years and is looking for a Vice President, Human Resources who will work with the leadership team to support the company’s mission, vision and values and provide strategic HR plans for a growing organization. Currently over 215 employees with plans to exceed 1,000 employees over the next 5 years.
This position will be located in their upstate New York headquarters, will report to the CEO, and will have oversight of 5 regional HR Managers located in their US and Canadian facilities.
- Collaborate with management team to support and drive the company’s mission, vision and values
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies: recruitment, training, compensation, Benefits/HRIS, payroll functions, etc.
- Consults with business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy/transformation, organizational development and effectiveness, diversity & inclusion, workforce optimization and change management
- Leads and implements business specific projects and initiatives to deliver on specific business requirements and outcomes
- Guide and evaluate the work of plant human resources in 4 U.S. locations and 1 location in Canada
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies; re-engineer processes to ensure efficiencies
- Ensure all policies and procedures comply with legal regulations and human resource best practices
- Collaborate with and coach managers at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of HR experience managing teams in multiple locations
- Experience with manufacturing operations, distribution, and corporate/HQ facilities
- Knowledge or experience with US legal regulations and human resource best practices
- Knowledge/experience with Canadian legal regulations and human resource best practices is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.