This privately held US Textile company has been around for a while and they are making the innovative changes to stick around for the next 50 years. They have a great team in place and offer full benefits with 401K and relocation assistance. They are NOT in NYC, but they are in beautiful upstate NY around the Little Falls area.
Department: Dye House
Position: Shift Supervisor
The Shift Supervisor position reports to the Dye House Supervisor directly to manage the shift for the Dyehouse Supervisor, follow the schedule of dyeing operations, and maintain a safe working environment on his shift. Safety first is the number one priority.
Qualifications: Must have some background in chemistry from either education, experience, or both. One to three years supervisor experience preferred. Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work within a team environment. Basic computer and effective communication skills essential.
- Supervises up to 10 workers
- Assists in scheduling dyeing operations
- Works with Dye House Supervisor to identify problems and recommend changes
- Responsible for monitoring usage of dyes and chemicals used in production
- Monitors waste water
- Observe and report any defects in production run to Dye House Supervisor immediately
- Supervises distribution of work tasks among machine operators and drug room attendant
- Ability to operate Jets, Pressure Beams, Open Beams and Tubs
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.