Window Marketing Manager
This is a leading Textile company based in NC. They will need someone that can relocate to the area. Not looking for a Textile background; not required. Need a strong consumer goods Marketing Manager expert. Very well-respected company with great team in place. Full benefits and relocation assistance provided.
The Window Marketing Manager will play a key role in building the Company’s brand into a powerful consumer brand and will focus on driving the marketing strategies for the high priority window market. This role reports to the Upholstery Marketing Director and will help develop the go to market strategies, drive successful launches, and plan/execute marketing plans for the window market.
This leader will leverage research and collaborate cross-functionally to help shape the Company’s window fabric offering and positioning. S/he will inform and help activate strategies, analyze performance, plan campaigns and launches, and drive related business growth initiatives. The Marketing Manager will also collaborate cross-functionally to develop and execute activities that build brand equity and increase purchases in window at retail, and will support in managing vendor and agency partners.
Major Accountabilities/Essential Duties:
- Brand Management
- Plays a key role in growing the brand overall and evolving the brand from product silos to a powerful consumer brand
- Adapts company’s brand strategy to win in window market with priority audiences
- Develops and executes plans for relevant strategic brand opportunities (e.g., retail activations, partnerships, etc.)
- Window Strategy and Execution
- Drives strategy for window category
- Partner’s cross-functionally and leverages research to inform product development and positioning for areas of responsibility
- Informs annual plan, budget, and calendar of activities for areas of responsibility
- Responsible for development and execution of marketing plans including integrated campaigns and promotional programs, such as in-store merchandising signage or displays, digital initiatives, co-branded campaigns and activations, retailer feature ads, consumer and/or trade activations, and category-specific marketing collateral
- Collaborates with residential upholstery marketing team where relevant to maximize impact of campaigns and activations
- Helps develop digital-focused content to drive marketing efforts and ecommerce results
- Develops concise and inspiring briefs that inspire work that is strategically sound, creatively compelling and delivers the desired business results
- Executes priorities developed with Sr. Director and CMO
- Helps manage vendor and agency partners to ensure successful execution of marketing plans
- Helps leverage research, data and insights to inform brand marketing initiatives: identifies audience research needs on an ongoing basis; and partners with research to interpret findings and make informed recommendations for action
- Recommends and tracks success metrics
- In collaboration with Insights Manager, monitors competitive activity and conducts regular competitor and retailer analysis to inform strategic recommendations
- Partner Planning and Execution
- Supports cross-functional annual planning process in areas of responsibility
- Drives content and messaging priorities to help the brand win at point of sale
- Understands business, brand, and customer priorities and uses the planning process to find common ground
- Recommends priorities and drives synergies across customers and brands within areas of responsibility
- Collaborates with Sales and Design to prepare for priority customer meetings aligned with category calendars. Works with Sales to drive pre-sell activity with customer, manage/drive expectations, and establish mutual goals for the meeting
- Helps develop co-marketing plans for priority customers and supports implementation of marketing plans
- Brand Stewardship and Merchandising Innovation
- Drives new product launch and merchandising initiatives
- Supports execution of launch plan, including campaigns, activations, creative materials, etc.
- Manages timelines and budgets associated with implementation
- BA in business, marketing, economics, psychology, math or statistics
- MBA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of progressive marketing management experience with consumer-facing brands including experience working on at least one brand campaign from conception through execution and optimization
- Experience creating messaging and content specifically for retail and ecommerce
- Track record of success using digital marketing and social media to drive impactful results for consumer brand(s)
- Experience working on brand messaging and positioning for end consumer audience(s)
- Demonstrated experience using robust mix of marketing touchpoints to drive growth
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience supporting a multi-year plan or approach and involved in executing at least one year of the plan
- Track record of managing timelines for multiple projects at once
- Experience successfully working with external partners, such as agencies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with proven ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization and with external partners
- Aptitude for both strategic thinking and detail-oriented operational management
- Ability to think creatively, generate options, build consensus, and execute
- Strong analytic abilities with proven ability to translate data analysis into recommendations
- Informal leader who builds relationships and sees initiatives through execution
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects but proactively asks for coaching when needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Proficient skill-set in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.