This US Owned Textile Mill is very well respected in the marketplace catering to multiple industries in the B2B and B2C world. They have a long history of success and have a solid culture. People come here and stick. Great environment and solid benefits.
This person will be responsible for managing the purchasing and sourcing functions within the Supply Chain Team. Develop, build and maintain the necessary vendor and supplier relationships in order to meet business goals and objectives. Manage all buying activities as it relates to the procurement of goods and services. Will lead three Buyers.
- Analyze the company’s current supply chain and make all necessary changes to support the business strategies
- Analyze and negotiate new terms, rebates and pricing in accordance with company defined objectives
- Maintain strong vendor and supplier relationships; conducting regular evaluations on performance objectives to include on time delivery, quality of product and service of our account
- Manage and oversee the purchasing department, warranty and claims, cost accounting/pricing/new product creation, and logistics staff
- Work closely with the Planning Manager and staff to assist with planning needs and requirements
- Manage the request for quote process and make recommendations as needed for change to support the business objectives
- Bachelor Degree
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) desirable
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.