This is a leading Textile company based in NC. They will need someone that can relocate to the area. Looking for a Textile background; it is a must. Need a strong consumer goods Marketing Manager expert. Very well-respected company with great team in place. Full benefits and relocation assistance provided.
This is a corporate position at the company’s global headquarters in NC, reporting to the Director of Planning & Logistics:
- Plan fabric production for manufacturing or through external suppliers
- Coordinate with other planners in planning department and at manufacturing locations
- Generate reports, e.g., on-time delivery, production, sales, loom allocation details, etc.
- Participate in departmental meetings, such as weekly capacity allocation meetings
- Ad Hoc reporting using MS Word, Excel & Access
- Strong analytical mindset and skills
- Participate in project implementations, Logility, short rolls, aged inventory, service initiatives, etc.
- Create purchase orders, work orders and other transactions in the ERP system
- Respond to queries from customer service, order quoting & modifying & tracking status
- Prioritize production if necessary
- Textile manufacturing experience or education (textile management) is at the top of the “must have’ list
- Textile and/or Apparel Industry experience (the job description says “preferred” but it is on the “must have” list
- Good knowledge of and experience using MS Excel, expert level desired. Ad hoc reports that are used at the management level
- Ten (10) years of prior manufacturing planning experience is preferred, 5-8 years of experience in an analytical planner position at a corporate level might be acceptable if they have the right experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.