Digital Marketing Specialist
We are working with a solid fashion apparel company. They are growing and expanding their team. They own/operate several high-end Womens apparel brands. Room to grow and may have the option to be REMOTE.
We are looking for an apparel Digital Marketing Specialist with 3+ years of experience.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Background in developing and implementing end to end, direct, mail and SMS marketing campaign strategy including calendar content, audience targeting and deployment and monitoring
- Analyze marketing reports and maintain awareness of industry activity to determine customer trends
- Add value by evaluating, recommending and supporting testing of new programs and process enhancement
- Manager direct reports for CRM campaign execution and development
- Manage relationships with vendors supporting customer retention and direct mail
- Collaborate with internal teams on monthly planning for promotional and overall email campaigns and corresponding web assets
- Experience with Klaviyo and JIRA or similar ESP and project management applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.