We are working with a global leader in materials, textile manufacturing and innovation process across the automotive, medical, filtration, defense, health and safety and technical solutions. Multiple locations around the globe. This company was founded over 60 years ago. In-house position.
We are looking for a Product Engineer with 4+ years of experience in product development and comfortable working directly with customers. Global and international travel for this position.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Comfortable working on the proposal process, negotiations, mid-level Excel skills
- Hands on with and proven background in product launches. Up to 20 product launches in a year
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Experience with soft materials and dynamic material testing is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to travel at least 30% and work flexible hours
In-house position. On site.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.