Digital / Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are working with a fast growing (business more than doubled in 2022), family owned, women’s apparel company with multiple brands that works with better department stores, over 1,500 specialty accounts, and D2C customers in the US and Canada. The company has been in business for over 23 years and has grown to include 3 divisions with six lines per year and over 10,000 SKUs. The company is looking for a Digital / Social Media Marketing Specialist – note, this is a newly created position due to growth and bringing the position in house v. their outside agencies.
This is an on-site/in-office role (5 days/week) in their facility approx. 30 minutes southwest of Boston city center and the company is offering a competitive salary and full benefits.
Responsible for improving the company’s organic search results through the utilization of multiple campaigns, identifying areas of improvement, and attracting new customers by driving online digital strategies. All of this will be done by analyzing site, digital marketing, competitor, and customer performance data.
Core Skills needed:
• Able to analyze marketing data
• Cultivate and maintain client relationships
• Knowledge of marketing research practices and techniques
• Campaign drives: (FB, Instagram, Google PPC, Google Merchant, and Influence Campaigns)
• Proficient computer skills
• Budgeting and cost analysis experience
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Project management experience
• Able to develop and deliver key website reporting/google analytics
• Strategic thinker – how to continuously improve results
• Identify, enhance, influence, and manage the company’s brand and reputation in the public’s eye through audience engagement
• Develop and enrich customer service experience
• Assist in driving profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for the business areas
• Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning
• Be the Digital/Social Leader with a strategic roadmap for digital campaigns, systems & processes as well as measuring performance
• Report relevant comments and potential sales leads to senior leadership and/or sales teams to address/further develop
• Assist with Go To Market strategy and brand awareness around the products/brands
• Assist with the communication of the brand story and products through digital mediums
• Strategize with senior leadership to develop clear campaign concepts to support marketing objectives
• Coordinate and track timing of launches, email, ad, social media campaigns and initiatives that align with the company marketing calendar and specific customer needs
• Assist in managing work flows with outside marketing agencies when necessary
• Monitor trending hashtags and topics on social media and find unique ways to integrate into the brand/product message
• Assist in the development and implementation of the corporate social media strategy
• 5+ years of experience with digital/social media processes
• Proven success delivering results with limited resources
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience using web analytics
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, high growth environment with a change mentality
• Well organized self-starter with a strong attention to details
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Resourceful team player with a growth mindset
• Experience working with community management, social, and web teams to bring together brand efforts across all social and digital channels
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.