We are working with an exciting diversified manufacturer with a long tradition or superior products in industrial materials. They are global market leader in their industry with a strong team in place. Come be a part of a growing expanding organization!
We are searching for a Plant Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience managing both a production facility and a team. They should be able to analyze each step of the manufacturing process and make effective use of resources to deliver desired outcomes. The candidate will also have an ability to follow safety and compliance guidelines diligently in order to create a healthy work environment for all employees.
- Oversee plant operations of a 24/7 facility such as budget, production schedule and stock
- Maintain clean and safe workplace, driving a culture of safety excellence at all levels throughout the plant
- Analyze production costs and inventory to establish areas for improvements
- Manage all aspects of the plant cost structure including direct and indirect labor, maintenance and proactively control to preserve profitability
- Ensure adherence to rules and workplace policies
- Coordinate the effective utilization of production capacity, staffing and equipment through planning, organizing and scheduling
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction through programs to provide on-time delivery that meets or exceeds customer quality and cost expectations
- Set the pace for a sense of urgency and accountability in the plant to ensure prompt responses to customer and employee needs
- Monitor raw materials and supplies on hand to ensure adequate supply
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant field required
- Extrusion experience strongly preferred
- 10+years’ experience in plant management and manufacturing operations
- Strong communication, management and supervisory skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.