Capacity Planning Analyst
We are working with a leading and fast-growing apparel manufacturer with operations in Central America and the US. Due to growth, the company is looking for a Capacity Planning Analyst for their US Operations located in the Southeastern US.
The Capacity Planning Analyst will serve in a key role in the execution of cross-functional projects throughout the Supply Chain. The role is responsible for designing, planning, executing, controlling, and monitoring capacity planning activities with the objectives of delivering customer service excellence, synchronizing supply with demand, increasing inventory efficiency measuring supply performance, and strengthening relations with external customers and internal partners such as Operations/Sourcing.
- Monitors the accuracy of the forecasting methods employed within the Capacity Model and Production plans
- This role plays a key role in supporting the S&OP process and all related supply and inventory meetings and improvement projects
- Develops and maintains supply chain tracking tools (scorecards and dashboards) to evaluate performance
- Helps develop the necessary tools needed to manage and deliver the financial sales plan and control expense related targets for Operations and Inventory
- Establish related standards and procedures in support of the S&OP
- This individual will provide support for programs that advance initiatives and develop capabilities supporting growth and productivity improvements
- Responsible for data integrity in systems, supporting software implementations, coordinating data information flow, set benchmarks, constantly look for ways to reduce costs or improve lead times
- Manages team to properly apply knowledge of business trends, new product introductions, customer calendar, calendar shifts and cost structure into building plans
- Provide guidance to the team and monitor inventory results as related to inventory positions by sales channel and factory
- Additional duties and projects as required
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; At least 2-5 years of capacity planning and inventory management experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Computer and/or Technical Skills:
- Should have advanced knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Excel. Individual should have intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Experience with PowerBI preferred along with other business analytics tools. Knowledge and experience using SQL to query databases. Data mining fundamentals required.
- Must be an effective communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels. This includes spoken, written, electronic, and presentation skills. Communication should be consistently constructive and professional. Must be a good team player
Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Uses specialized knowledge to go beyond the routine to solve complex problems that frequently affect areas beyond own functional area. Must be able to approach unfamiliar situations, projects, and opportunities with confidence and curiosity. Must be capable of producing and/or leading analysis projects to improve decision making
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.