Director of Sales, Window Market
This US owned Textile Mill has been in business for 50+ years and has multiple sites across the Southeast and Northeast. They mostly do Upholstery and Industrial Textiles and have an excellent reputation in the marketplace. Quality company with quality people and solid benefits.
Develop, grow and oversee all commercial activity to ensure the overall success of the Window market fabric sales. Direct and develop commercial sales team members, and coordinate efforts in operations, marketing, planning, design and R&D teams to meet expense management and profitability goals of the company within the window market. This role is solely focused on the placement and sales of company’s branded fabric as an ingredient into the window market.
Major Accountabilities/Essential Duties:
- Oversees the financial performance of the window market sales opportunities
- Grow existing commercial relationships, and acquire new strategic partners for long term growth
- Develop objectives, strategies and tactics for implementation in the Window Market annually
- Ensure the Window Business Team has adequate resources, staffing, and expertise
- Ensure the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete all activities needed for growth (equipment, systems, products, sources)
- Oversee the network of channel to market customers to ensure customer delivery expectations as well as profitability expectations are attained
- Ensure all Customer Service activities are coordinated effectively
- Communicate and maintain trusted relationships with Custom Fabrics business unit management
- Work directly with Design team to create successfully placed programs with window customers
- Work directly with Marketing team to support the marketing of Company’s branded Sunbrella fabrics into the window market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent education and related training
- Prefer additional graduate degree such as Master of Business Administration
- 10+ years of progressive window market management experience or adjacent industry is preferred
- Multi discipline background to ensure a broader perspective
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Problem solving, analytical and results oriented
- Ability to manage multiple departments through subordinate leaders
- Proactive and ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Office based position
- Travel required domestic and international
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.