We are working with a major producer of Nonwoven products for the Diaper/Personal Care markets with a global footprint. They are a respected leader in their industry and have created a dynamic team to take them to the next level of success!
We are searching for a Quality Manager to ensure quality products to the customer meeting customer specifications. This is a global organization with a solid future!
- Manage lab employees, techs and supervisors
- Meet quarterly with quality employees and present quality issues
- Train production employees regarding quality-customer expectations and quality tests
- Work with quality lab to assure process conformity, monitor mapping
- Interact with customers when quality incident occurs
- Investigate for root cause, determine corrective action
- Responsible for internal and external audits
- Ensures QMS conforms to the requirements, that QMS processes deliver the intended outputs
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work
- 2-year degree in business or related field or combination of experience and education
- ISO 9001:2015, 45001:2018, 14001:2015
- 5+ manufacturing experience, preferred
- Computer operation; problem solving; interpersonal communication
- Lead diverse teams to work harmoniously while exhibiting a “can do” attitude
- Working in teams, machine operation
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.