We are working with a large, global leader and manufacturer of extruded staple fibers, woven & non-woven fabrics, and other textile related products utilized in a wide variety of industries. The company has a need for an experienced Production Planner in one of their facilities located in the Southeastern US. This position will work within the Supply Chain team including Procurement/Raw Material Buyers and Manufacturing teams. The company is offering a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including relocation assistance for the ideal candidate.
- Schedule production for nonwoven and extrusion lines – 24/7 operations
- Communicate with cross functional teams including Department Managers and Supervisors on scheduling with consideration of raw material availability, customer needs, manufacturing/capacity planning, etc.
- Data driven process and decision maker
- Interaction with other facilities – process reviews/sharing/etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in production planning/scheduling
- Background in fiber extrusion, non-wovens including needle punch preferred but not required
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Experience with planning/scheduling software, ERP systems, AS400, etc. is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.