Production Manager/Assistant Plant Manager
This Textile Company has been around for a long time and is a staple in our industry. They are innovative and work their business around the changing times in our industry. With a global manufacturing platform, they are continuing to grow. They are dedicated to R&D and working on new technologies. Strong team in place, room for growth and benefits. IN THE PLANT.
We are looking for a Production Manager or Assistant Plant Manager for the Southeast part of the US. Will report to the Plant Manager and will be managing and directing manufacturing activities across the operation to ensure meeting plant objectives for safety, production, quality and more.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing, textile experience is a plus
- Background in lean manufacturing principles and process improvement systems
- Success using Continuous Improvement tools
- Ability to monitor, track and interpret data and analyze to identify areas of opportunity
- Responsible for driving key KPIs to include production, quality, waste etc.
- Participate in the development of new and improved products
- Maintain controls over production, quality and inventories so that products are manufactured to specifications at the lowest cost consistent with budgets and forecasts
- Maintain and promote a safety culture and manage plant inventory levels to support production and delivery goals
- Excellent position to utilize leading and lean manufacturing skills and experience
If you enjoy helping run an operation, working through challenges and making solid progress this is an excellent opportunity! IN THE PLANT and will provide assistance with relocation.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.