Polymer Processing Engineer
Our client engages in the production of polyester resin and polyester staple fibers. The Company produces polyester resins and specialty polymers for multiple markets. They produce several unique and innovative non-woven products. Excellent time to join this team as part of an expanding global manufacturing leader! We are searching for a Polymer Processing Engineer to join their Global Innovation team – very exciting new position with a strong global team!
We are searching for a highly motivated engineer who believes they have yet to realize their potential and has a record of delivering superior results in creating valued customer experiences. This position will play a critical role in delivering differentiated polymers by leveraging polymer processing fundamentals to exceed customer processing and applications requirements.
• Leverages polymer processing fundamentals to benefit novel resin designs and technology approaches
• Maximizes statistical and simulation/modeling tools to ensure efficient experimental approaches and analysis to accelerate learning
• Drives the annual R&D capital planning and implementation processes to ensure that the most effective assets are identified to meet innovation objectives
• Manages maintenance of R&D equipment to ensure availability aligns with program schedules
• Remains current with the latest polymer processing technology and equipment trends
• BS in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science/Engineering or related
• Credible design for Six Sigma/Lean experiences. Green/Black belt certification highly desirable
• Proficient leveraging statistical tools, modeling and simulation to accelerate learning
• Computers/programming skills highly desirable and familiarity with Agile methodologies and approaches
• Experience managing and maintaining complex R&D polymer processing assets
• No company sponsorships are available for this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.