Our client engages in the production of polyester resin and polyester staple fibers. The Company produces polyester resins and specialty polymers for multiple markets. They produce several unique and innovative non-woven products. Excellent time to join this team as part of an expanding global manufacturing leader!
We are searching for a Polymer Engineer 1 to join the Global research and development team as a member of the company’s Polymer Laboratory located in the Southeast. We need a highly motivated selfstarter looking to grow their engineering career with this expanding flourishing team.
• Synthesized polymers at lab and pilot lab scale on a daily basis
• Effectively, interpreting analytical results
• Contributed to polymer designed and process development for polymerization and other chemical reactions
• Directly contribute product development team supporting resin design and manufacturing process
• Participate in generation and capture of intellectual property and stay up-to-date and relevant technology
• Provide well-written documentation to ensure results translate into learnings with clarity on next steps
• Development of synthetic methods in support of new product development, customer requests
• BS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or similar field in which inorganic and organic chemistry was a requirement
• Experience in a synthetic research laboratory preferred. Experience with polymerization reactions huge plus
• Hands-on experience in organic synthesis equipment and technique and familiarity with analytical instrumentation used for polymers
• No company sponsorships are available for this position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.