Plant Manufacturing Manager
Fast growing ISO 9001 and 13485 certified Manufacturer and global leader in their technical apparel world. This Private Equity held company, with an open and friendly/family like environment is seeking
a Plant Manufacturing Manager to be based in the South East. The Plant Manufacturing Manager will be a part of the senior leadership team and report to the CEO.
The Plant Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for manufacturing in their US facility and will work with their Latin American manufacturing partners balancing production in both make-to-stock and make-to-order programs. This position will also have involvement with supply chain functions such as procurement, production planning, inventory management, logistics, and warehousing.
Benefits include 401K (eligibility after 1 month of employment – with company matching), Group Medical/Dental/Vision, company paid life insurance, company paid ST and LT disability insurance, and unlimited PTO!
• Develop strategy for creating best practice process
• Manage production process at US facility, balancing production with Latin American manufacturers
• Initiate process/procedures to reduce customer backorders
• Establish/improve make-to-order and make-to-stock production process improving speed to market
• Work with cross functional teams to ensure alignment of capacity to customer demand
• Create efficiencies in the production process driving improvements in lead-time and other areas
• Manage and improve direct to consumer production process which is experiencing fast growth
• Drive process improvements and product cost reductions
• Initiate and execute streamlined material fulfillment processes
• Ensure compliance to procedures and industry regulations
• Lead efforts to maximize efficiency, quality and capacity utilization
• Evaluate and implement alternative manufacturing methods such as Modular or TPS
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years of experience in apparel or automotive manufacturing. Supply Chain experience with strong manufacturing background will also be considered
• Experience in areas such as production planning, material/inventory management, distribution/warehousing, logistics is helpful
• MS Office Suite Proficiency with advanced/strong Excel skills
• ERP systems experience – SAP preferred
• PE experience helpful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.