Principal Engineer Scientist
Our client is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue they are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative Nonwoven, Flexible, and Rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Very stable company offering huge growth opportunities!
We have an exciting new search for a Principal Engineer Scientist to deliver product innovations that create sustainable value in the marketplace. Responsible for designing, defining, and delivering new processes, technologies and product innovations to drive growth defined by the Regional Business segment (United States & Canada). Individual is responsible for autonomous evaluation and planning of new products, processes, and improvements
- Develops new process, technologies and engineered products to support strategic initiatives defined by Regional Business segment. Manages own projects and leads complex strategic projects
- Develops product designs and ideas that fulfill customer requirements while ensuring financial success within Berry
- Collaborates with Regional Technical & Product Services, Regional Sales and Regional PLM’s align market, customer & product plans to drive strategic growth
- Determines test methods, procedures & trials needed to support project objective
- Analyzes data, issues reports, draws conclusions and makes process, product and/or equipment recommendations based on trial results
- Extensive knowledge of extrusion/print processes utilized within films and laminations
- 5+ years of related industry experience within Films, Laminations and Printing utilized within component and packaging films
- Expert in multiple technologies/ applications related to the field of flexible films
- Experience with Statistical Analysis such as DOEs, including proficiency with Statistical software
Six Sigma experience a plus!
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.