Our client is a world leading industrial textiles business harnessing talent and technology to enhance people’s lives. Their unrivalled global footprint allows them to meet customers’ sourcing needs consistently and quickly across multiple locations. They offer specially engineered industrial threads and yarns that optimize sewing performance.
We have an exciting new search for a Manufacturing Director responsible for overseeing and driving the safe, ethical and profitable performance of two textile sites in North Carolina. The ideal candidate will be part of a cluster leadership team with lots of collaboration. You are a problem solver, understand root cause analysis with successful results. Your background should include working with a diverse team in a matrix organization managing multiple sites. Working with this expanding company you are able to see processes well and know how to respond. Work history in textiles is ideal, but solid leadership is the priority.
- Promote health and safety
- Ethics and regulatory compliance
- Managing manufacturing
- Financial planning and reporting
- Support agreed upon supply chain strategy
- Implement productivity improvements
- Engineering/technical degree or equivalent background experience
- 10+ years leadership experience in operations – textile manufacturing ideal
- Multisite management experience
- Mentoring and developing people and their skills, hands-on mentality, leadership by example
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.