This company is a global manufacturer of high-quality Nonwoven Roll Goods for a wide range of Wiping applications including Baby, Household, Personal Care and Industrial. They offer an excellent foundation for growth in their main markets. Very driven with a high level of ethics – excellent team environment.
We are searching for an experienced HSE (Health, Safety & Environmental) Manager responsible to implement the health, safety and environment strategy at the plant and reports to the plant manager with a dotted line reporting responsibility to the Global HSEQ Manager. The HSE Manager will ensure the site achieves company targets and has 100% compliance with all procedures, regulations and laws. You will deal with demanding health, safety and environment management activities that have some impact on the function’s strategy and provide senior level expertise.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Support the company Behavior Based Safety Program and serve as a champion for the program & coordinate the organization of Safety & Site related events (i.e. incentive rewards, Safety/Communication meetings, annual hearing testing, etc.)
- Responsible for completing OSHA and other required reporting accurately and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Coordinates continuing/refresher training for FL, ArcFlash, CPR/AED, Fire Extinguisher, etc. to maintain compliance with OSHA standards and Company policies and procedures. As well as, monitoring new Health and Safety regulatory requirements to ensure the site remains in compliance
- Serves as the OSHA compliance resource
- Supports New Hire Orientation Safety Training as needed
- Maintain record keeping systems including monthly incident statistics, injury trend data, audit follow-up and other required KPI’s
- Manages the inventory supply of all Safety related items including Personal Protective Equipment
- Address timely Health and Safety related issues throughout the facility and support the departments in resolving safety related issues
- Lead incident investigations to help analyze and document accidents and/or near-miss incidents, to the extent that a root cause is identified and act as a resource to ensure follow-up actions are thorough and complete
- Assist in management of worker’s comp related injuries & return to work program
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5-7+ years professional safety/environmental experience in a manufacturing environment
- ASP or CSP Certification preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.