Our client is a leader in Innovative Manufacturing of Needle Punched Nonwoven Fabrics & Polyester Staple Fibers. They are an innovative technological leader dedicated to customer satisfaction striving to continuously improve their products and services to provide superior quality and value. Strong financially sound institution with the strength and stability necessary to support their strategic direction which emphasizes the long-term benefits of investments.
We are searching for an experienced Operations Manager to lead this team! This position has overall responsibility of their fiber plant located in the Southeast. Responsible for all decision-making regarding department safety, quality, labor, and materials. This is a high-energy position requiring a strong leader with demonstrated skills in change management and performance management.
- Oversees all operational activities of fiber facility
- Effectively reports department results to management and leadership team
- Champions all improvement initiatives; works closely with engineers, process specialists, and line supervisors to monitor progress and assure continuous improvement
- Work closely with Sales Director regarding customer issues & new business opportunities
- Work closely with Purchasing Manager regarding raw material selection and usage
- Interface with other locations as needed regarding fiber issues and opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management, or related field required
- Textiles manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with Quality and Environmental Systems, such as TS 16949 & ISO 14001, preferred
- Experience in leading continuous improvement activities (Lean, Six Sigma, or Toyota Productions System.)
- Project management skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to effectively work with people in a team environment, at all levels of the organization
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.