General Manager of Sales & Marketing
Our client is a division of a global diversified company. They are a leading developer of fabric-based solutions and pigments for industrial and consumer applications. By using manufacturing and converting resources they help clients design products which meet their particular needs. They have a range of technical resources to draw from and combine these resources with solid experience to help clients with their specific applications in Nonwovens, Industrial, Agriculture, Construction, Packaging, Food and more!
Are you a proven sales & marketing leader open to a new opportunity with a very strong growth potential? This may be a great fit for you! We are searching for a General Manager of Sales and Marketing for the Nonwovens/Industrial industry.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve the annual business plan Projected annual sales ~$50MM
• Develop a team culture of effectively identifying and developing new opportunities that leverage on core competencies and expand sales to existing accounts for current and new applications
• Make recommendations for pricing with existing and new accounts. Must be very familiar with the components of the business margin and profitability to maximize the retention of margin dollars
• Identify and communicate performance expectations to sales team. Develop and maintain formal performance evaluation and feedback processes
• Actively engage with customer base and new prospects by frequently making sales calls with sales team to new and existing accounts. Directly manage certain key accounts
• Direct Company’s marketing activities and overall strategies in the various market segments and geographies. Design and execute marketing strategies that strengthen and grow our brand identity
and company’s recognition in the high priority market segments
• Spearhead the creation of quality sales tools, collateral, presentations, videos, websites, and social media strategies that are aligned with the branding and sales goals of the Company
• Be the champion and advocate within the Company for the use of CRM as a tool and vehicle for strong customer service, powerful productivity, and valuable archive of our customer current, past and future communications
• Ethical “A” Player
• 10 years related experience with Industrial Sales Background
• Successful track record of bringing in new business – Demonstrated superb prospecting skills
• High Achiever – strong hunter mentality
• 4 Year degree – MBA preferred but not required
• Experience working with/for global markets and employers
• Proficient in Computer skills to meet job requirements
• Presence – comfortable with and brings comfort to Presidents / owners / middle managers (can work across lines to achieve goals)
• Bi-Lingual – Spanish preferred but not required
• Leader – Proactive – Creative – Independent – Organized
• Understands urgency and the requirement to deliver results
• Good presentation and creative consulting skills
• Ability to direct seasoned sales professionals and work with seasoned management team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.