Director of Supply Chain
Fast growing ISO 9001 and 13485 certified Manufacturer and global leader in their technical apparel world. This company, with an open and friendly/family like environment is seeking a Director of Supply Chain to be based in the South East. The Director of Supply Chain will be part of the senior leadership team, will report to the CEO, and will have approximately 5 direct reports.
Benefits include 401K (eligibility after 1 month of employment – with company matching), Group Medical/Dental/Vision, company paid life insurance, company paid ST and LT disability insurance, and unlimited PTO!
The Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for providing both strategic direction and leadership for all supply chain activities such as procurement, production planning, inventory management, logistics, and warehousing. Advances organizational goals & will be instrumental in the planning & development of a purchasing process via implementation of a S&OP system.
- Develop strategy for creating best practice process and a supply chain infrastructure
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure alignment of capacity to customer demand
- Align the Materials Management around the growth strategy while optimizing production improvement including quality, productivity, pricing, capacity, and speed to market
- Drive process improvements, innovation, and product cost reductions
- Initiate and execute streamlined material fulfillment processes for materials
- Ensure compliance to procedures and industry regulations
- Lead efforts to maximize efficiency, quality and capacity utilization
- Report on KPI’s such as forecast accuracy, inventory levels, months of supply, customer delivery performance, etc.
- Oversee activities related to vendor relationships; supplier negotiations to minimize material and transportation costs
- Resolve non-conformance issues with permanent solutions
- Ensure Supply Chain preparedness for internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain, or a related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in supply management/logistics in Textile Manufacturing Industry
- APICS or CSCP Certifications preferred
- Proficient in FDA and ISO requirements
- Experience with international logistics
- MS Office Suite proficiency
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.