Business Development Manager
Our client is a state-of-the-art ISO certified manufacturer of a broad range of specialty Nonwovens. With nearly 50 years of industry expertise they are a global leader in specialty technical fabric solutions.
From Apparel to Filtration to Upholstery and more they have superior products that meet their customers’ needs.
We have an exciting new opportunity in sales & business development. If you are a true hunter, enthusiastic and know how to sell core competencies and capabilities this is a great fit for you. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, prioritizing and commercializing new business opportunities. This includes new applications at new and existing customers as well new and adjacent markets. The Business Development Manager will
determine the Value Proposition for the application/market, understand the Competitive Marketplace, develop a comprehensive Sales Strategy and lead the Business Development Team to success.
• 3-5 years Technical/Commercial experience in Nonwovens, Wovens, Textiles or similar industry with adequate working knowledge of spunbond product attributes and process capabilities – strong technical acumen
• Extensive Sales/Applications experience with a technical product/value driven sales process
• High level of interpersonal, verbal, persuasion, presentation, and relationship/team building skills to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts
• Capable of managing conflicting priorities, ability to work in a team environment and effectively use resources to accomplish work and meet necessary business deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
• Ability to plan, organize, monitor work and activities of self and other team members
• Proficient in MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
• Experienced world traveler
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.