Our client is an international company working to better the world with dependable, responsible, human-scale solutions. They create products that enhance and surpass the basic human necessities of food, shelter, and clothing. From distinctive nonwovens and construction materials, to high-quality feed supplements and industrial apparel, everything they create contributes to the pulse of daily life.
We are actively searching for an experienced, enthusiastic Outside Sales Executive to generate leads and drive sales. The Outside Sales Executive’s responsibilities include submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits, and resolving customer complaints. You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Develop sales to new customers of entire range of products
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Attend corporate sales meetings and contribute to preparation of materials
- Attend trade shows to promote our products/services
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Experience of Nonwovens, Films and Polymeric fabrics preferred
- Additional knowledge of packaging and lamination equipment a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.