Automation & Controls Engineer
This company is a global manufacturer of high-quality Nonwoven Roll Goods for a wide range of Wiping applications including Baby, Household, Personal Care and Industrial. They offer an excellent foundation for growth in their main markets. Very driven with a high level of ethics – excellent team environment.
We are searching for an experienced Automation & Controls Engineer to join this thriving operations team! You will plan, direct and monitor preventative & corrective maintenance & repair activities related to automation & controls, so that the organization’s production lines and equipment operate reliably and according to strongest safety and quality standards of local codes, laws and regulations.
- Adhere to all safety and quality practices and organizational policies and procedures in all tasks and job functions. Recognize safety and quality as Core Operating Principles that are permanently at the top of priorities
- Lead the assigned Automation & Controls activities to meet maintenance schedules and performance targets
- Analyze electrical, automation and controls related issues and propose scenarios to solve them
- Provide “on field” support to the maintenance operators, follow up execution of the activities, check the work efficiency & quality and adjust activities according to circumstances
- Interact and cooperate with production, process engineering and quality to align goals and priorities
- Develop standard methods for troubleshooting electrical, automation, controls & instrumentation issues as well as for replacing, setting & starting controls equipment
- Contribute to RCFA, FMEA & continuous improvement to improve overall performances
- Act in the assigned task based on Applicable Standards and Codes as well as local legislation
- Document all activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years as a Controls Engineer at a manufacturing operation
- Strong knowledge in automation
- Strong PLC knowledge (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Proven ability to look at data, analyze and take action
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.