A global leader in Industrial Textiles with manufacturing facilities around the world. They are on track to be a billion-dollar company in the next couple of years. Their product provides parts to an industry with huge demand and will continue to grow well into the future. Great benefits and people!
The Process Engineer will lead and support planned projects/improvements and identify opportunities for continual process improvements for their operations. Plan, develop and implement solutions for these improvements using sound engineering principles, Six Sigma methodology, and Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Leadership for development and continual improvement of manufacturing process systems, technologies, and practices with particular emphasis on extrusion processes by improving product quality, reducing variation, minimizing waste, reducing costs, improving reliability, increasing efficiency, increasing throughput, improving customer satisfaction, and increasing skills of employees
- Leadership in the development and continual improvement of production equipment maintenance practices and procedures by monitoring KPI’s and being data driven
- Leadership in management of process and project specific capital expenditures
- Leadership of safety and environmental compliance and best practices within the process engineering function
- Design, manage, and execute production trials and support R&D trials as needed
- BS degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, or other technical discipline
- Flexible, self-motivated, and team oriented
- 3+ years of experience designing and optimizing manufacturing processes preferably in a continuous, nonwovens, or rolled goods manufacturing process
- Plastics extrusion (meltblown or spunbond) experience preferred
- Hands-on technical approach with operating teams, maintenance, and R&D
- Data driven with experience in basic statistics and statistical process control
- Familiarity with instrumentation and controls associated with manufacturing processes
- Lean, six-sigma experience
- 6S experience
- Computer skills desirable, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Minitab
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.