Technical Design Manager
This is a very successful US Owned Apparel Company that is part of a large conglomerate of companies that is one of the most successful companies in the US. This Apparel company is a very well recognized
brand and is an international brand as well. They have production in the US and in El Salvador. They offer full benefits and relocation assistance. This is a great place to work and a company someone could retire with. The location is in the south in a major University town. This is not a remote position; you will have to relocate for this role. They have a person retiring next year, so this person will come in and work with them and then take over in the new role.
• We are looking for an experienced Technical Design Manager that can lead a team of Patternmakers
• Could be some travel to El Salvador
• Background in Tops, Bottoms and Jackets would be a plus
• Need to have a background in Knits and Wovens
• Need to have attention to detail and be organized
• Need to keep library updated
• Go getter, can lead a group
• Work with NYC Design offices
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.