This high-performance apparel and equipment company is one of the strongest brands in their market and still growing! Assistance with relocation. Not a remote or hybrid opportunity. IN THE OFFICE.
We are looking for a Logistics Manager with 5+ years of experience. Could come from a supply chain, purchasing or logistics background. Does not have to be apparel or equipment.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Proven background in importing products from overseas, including managing transportation of product
- Strong math and Excel skills
- Will create and update purchase orders in the ERP system
- Research and provide recommendations on HTS codes for all imported products
- Review inventory based upon forecasts and incoming receipts
- Work with product team to create new items in the ERP system and manager all item-related info in the ERP system
- Comfortable negotiating and initiate actions
- Should be able to hit the ground running
- Must be independently driven and comfortable working alone or with a team
Highly visible role within the company and room for growth! Important role within the company! Full time position in the building.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.