Vice President, Materials Planning & Analytics
Large and growing US Home Textile company with sales to all major eCommerce and brick & mortar retailers is looking for a VP of Materials Planning & Analytics for their SE US Headquarters.
The Vice President Materials Planning & Analytics reports to the Chief Operating Officer and has overall responsibility for managing material purchases, inventory and forecasts to support the company goals and objectives. The VP of Materials Planning & Analytics will be a hands-on leader capable of implementing projects such as improving forecast accuracy, inventory management, reduced lead times, and reduced costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee/ensure complete, accurate, & timely updates to master data across ERP/Systems platform.
- Manage the Demand Planning process including the S&OP cadence and related reporting, metrics, & meeting forums. Establish a statistical demand plan and reconciliation process with sales forecasts and financial plans. Drive the S&OP monthly cadence and support the exceptions process
- Collaborate with Procurement on Supply Planning to ensure alignment on requirements and execution
- Establish a suite of Supply Chain reporting & metrics including Open PO & In-transit values and net change reporting, inventory, cashflow, forecast accuracy, supplier lead times, and others at the category, sku, and supplier levels
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related discipline such supply chain management, statistics, math, business administration, or other relevant fields
- 10+ years managing demand, supply & materials planning and S&OP with 5+ years at a Director/VP level
- Strong analytical and Excel skills with experience building supply chain dashboards, reports and metrics
- Deep understanding of master data and supply planning configuration in Oracle, SAP & related systems
- Experience defining and implementing ERP systems, upgrades, and supply chain solutions
- APICS Certification preferred, not required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.